Monday, March 19, 2012



Well this is a first..an award on my birthday!

I'm delighted that Alixa chose my blog to receive the Liebster Award

Thank You Alixa
Please visit her blog here.

 

Liebster is German for dearest, but can also mean beloved or favorite.
 Apparently to receive this award there are a few 'rules'... here they are!
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog... check!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you...check!
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog...check!
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs....of 200 or less followers...who you feel deserve to be noticed....check!
5. Let them know they have been chosen... I will do that as soon as I complete this!

In no particular order here are 5 blogs I think deserve to be noticed:





Fishing vest
Thanks again Alixa
 and here's a preview of a coming attraction.

Now I most go and let these worthy bloggers know they've been awarded the Liebster Award. 
Be well Carole




1 comment:

  1. Carole you are so sweet! Thank you for thinking of my blog and awarding the Liebster Award.
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.