Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentines and more... plus a mail box



Greeting dear visitors, thanks for stopping by.
 I'll be brief cause my arm and wrist ache when I type...

but that doesn't stop me from making cards. 




Love this pearly aqua paper...such quality and sheen.



I had this cased card on my Pinterest board "Cards I want to recreate"
 I can always find inspiration there...but some times 
I'm there too long, so much to see. 





While looking through my papers I pull out sheets that I want to 
work  with and then a card develops with the die cuts I have at hand. 
Love the tiny labels cut from a 6 X 6" paper pad.
 I just might cut a tiny piece off a sheet of cork, to top off the bottle. 


 I'm always drawn to shiny things so of course I love these die cuts from foil. The flourish is easy to bend and drops of glossy accents bubble with delight. Embossed with hearts though difficult to see...then  sealed with a kiss.



This card sings I love you.

The mail box below looks better IRL. 
The camera picks up the shiny glue...
oh well it was fun to make with the grandkids.


That's all for now. Be safe and warm and well~Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.